Over 15,000 kids and families typically attend this free community celebration of sounds, sights, and traditions of Latino art and culture at Plaza de la Raza, located in Lincoln Park off the 5 Freeway one mile north of Downtown Los Angeles. The venue is a beloved after-school cultural center for kids and adults now celebrating its 40th anniversary.
Target Feria de la Familia includes:
- Musical and dance performances on the Target Stage in Lincoln Park
- Art activities for youth in Plaza’s courtyard and patio
- Storytelling and songs in the Margo Albert Theatre
- Mural making on the Willie Velasquez Outdoor Stage
- Exhibitions of artwork by students and established artists
To learn more, visit www.plazadelaraza.org.