CauseConnect® offers an array of professional services for companies and nonprofits, including but not limited to the following:
- Create and/or implement marketing plans and campaigns designed to attract audiences, enhance organizational reputations, and secure corporate support for a variety of community and cultural projects.
- Initiate and manage community and cultural projects (e.g., museum exhibitions, festivals).
- Create and implement services related to sponsorship, marketing, public programs, special events, and project management.
Special Events & Public Programs
- Organize and market invite-only and public gatherings that successfully attract attendees, corporate supporters, and media attention.
Sponsorships & Corporate Partnerships
- Create packages designed to attract, secure, and successfully manage sponsorships and corporate partnerships for community and cultural projects.
Training, Coaching & Professional Development
- Speak at local and national conferences, meetings, and workshops about stated areas of expertise.
- Create and present custom workshops for nonprofit and corporate clients.
- Identify, screen, and introduce nonprofits as prospective partners for CSR initiatives and/or as volunteer opportunity providers for corporate clients.
- Create and manage volunteer programs for nonprofits and companies.
- Write corporate manuals for employees related to volunteerism.