CauseConnect offers a range of public relations and media services, which includes producing press conferences, handling logistics from start to finish. Services range from creating talking points and planning run of show to inviting and preparing featured guests to coordinating media in advance and on site to managing video production and photography to arranging accompanying music, art and entertainment.
Siqueiros in Los Angeles
- City of Los Angeles and The Getty Foundation: This press conference on August 2, 2006 announced the public-private collaboration to finalize conservation efforts and provide public access to the “America Tropical” mural on Olvera Street by Mexican muralist David Alfaro Siqueiros.
The Cheech Marin Center for Chicano Art & Culture of the Riverside Art Museum
- Groundbreaking Ceremony for The Cheech: A groundbreaking ceremony was videotaped during the pandemic on April 7, 2021 to distribute to the press and the public at the construction site. In addition to remarks by Cheech Marin and Riverside Mayor Patricia Lock Dawson, architect John Lesak and designer Kulapat Yantrasast conducted a walkthrough of the building with Marin. Serenaded live with music by the Mariachi Divas adorned in bright orange “The Cheech” face masks, the event concluded with Marin — wearing a hard hat hand-painted by artist-in-residence Juan Navarro — breaking a celebratory piñata with the mayor. Filmmaker Larissa Diaz Hahn documented this momentous occasion.
- Reach for the Cheech press conference on June 7, 2018 announced a gift of more than $600,000 to capital campaign from Altura Credit Union and included remarks by Cheech Marin, Altura Credit Union CEO Jennifer Binkley, Riverside Mayor Rusty Bailey, Riverside Art Museum Board President Lucile Arntzen, and Ofelia Valdez-Yeager. CauseConnect handled logistics for Marin, and coordinated a meet-and-greet event after the press conference.
- Speech at California State Assembly: CauseConnect helped plan and coordinate Cheech Marin’s speech followed by an event with the members of the California Latino Legislative Caucus on August 28, 2017.
- Press Conference to Announce Creation of The Cheech: This press conference on May 2, 2017 announced a Memorandum of Understanding to create The Cheech. It featured remarks by Cheech Marin, Riverside Mayor Rusty Bailey, Mayor Pro-Tem Mike Gardner, Latino Network Past President Ofelia Valdez-Yeager, and Riverside Art Museum Executive Director Drew Oberjuerge. Also in attendance were other elected officials from the City of Riverside, RAM board members and supporters, community leaders, artists, residents, and the press.