Are you a college student affiliated — past or present — with Boys & Girls Clubs of America, Rainbow PUSH Coalition, or Chandler Education Foundation?
Good news! Toyota Financial Services is offering PAID summer internships exclusively for student candidates who are members, alumni, or scholarship recipients through these selected organizations at ten different locations in California, Arizona, Georgia, Iowa, Maryland, Missouri, and Texas.
Act now! Applications are being accepted now through Monday, June 4 on a first-come, first-serve basis until spots are filled.
What you need to know:
- Internships start on or after Monday, June 4 and last 8-10 weeks, depending on student availabilty, position requirements, and departmental needs.
- Students may apply for any position, but note that candidate qualifications will be matched with position requirements and departmental needs.
- All positions require effective verbal and written communications skills, self-motivation, disciplined work ethic, strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. Other required skills vary by position.
- Click HERE for a more detailed overview of the program and requirements.
Here’s how to apply:
1. Click your preferred location(s) below to view available position descriptions and requirements. Review and decide which works best for you, your needs, and your skills.
TFS Headquarters (HQ) – Torrance, CA (six different positions – one spot per position)
TFS Customer Service Centers (CSCs) (same position – three locations)
TFS Dealer Sales & Services Offices (DSSOs) (same position – five locations)
2. Send an email to TFS_Talent_Acquisition@toyota.com. Be sure to include your selected position #TFSINT0xx in the subject line and an attached resume with a message describing your interest.
At Toyota Financial Services, our people are the driving force behind our success. We’re moving forward … we hope you join us!
Maggie Bazua and everyone on our TFS team
Questions? Ask me HERE.