CauseConnect® provides clients with a wide range of services on a variety of projects. Following is just a sampling of projects managed, produced, and/or created by our firm:
- Commissioned by InfoPeople to create and present a workshop series for libraries across California on how to raise private dollars and public awareness.
- Retained by the Urban Libraries Council to present an audio-satellite conference to libraries nationwide on how to establish effective corporate partnerships.
- Co-created a marketing plan for the Los Angeles Public Library, which included a communications audit, revamped management structure and information flow, and preparation for future creative and promotional campaigns.
- Presented a coalition-building workshop for friends, volunteers, board and staff of the Palo Alto City Library in California in preparation for their successful capital campaign to renovate and restore their historic Children’s Library.
- Hired by The Gas Company, a Sempra Energy utility, and Charter Communications to produce a program for nonprofits on how to raise corporate funds (taped live and edited for later broadcast, airing in rotation for three months).
- Managed and marketed the exhibition, American Originals: Treasures from the National Archives, at the Central Library of the Los Angeles Public Library. In addition to other achievements, it broke attendance records for the national tour and local gallery visitation. It included volunteer recruitment and management, sponsorship, public programs, and special events.
- For City National Bank, helped launch, expand, and heighten visibility of its corporate social responsibility initiative, Reading is The Way up®. This included identifying and screening community partners, establishing and advising on the continued management of the employee volunteer program, and writing a community service handbook for employees. It also resulted in a national award-winning partnership for the bank with Barnes & Noble Booksellers.
- Managing marketing and corporate partnerships affiliated with an independent project for Cheech Marin (recognized as one of the country’s top Chicano art collectors) that resulted in archival print portfolios donated to 50 major museums worldwide.
- Organized an independent team that has produced a major exhibition on famed Mexican muralist David Alfaro Siqueiros on view at the Autry National Center September 24, 2010 through January 9, 2011.